Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trying this again

Since my last posting I have come to know my Electronic Now Bible a little more personal, it is more than a Bible and MP3 player. It actually has a place where I can record messages, so for the past 3 or so days I have been doing that, because getting online and typing has just been painful.
NEURONTIN: I did go through 3 days of the 300mg taken at night and one day of 300mg taken twice a day, however, I noticed that on day number 3, when I woke up on day 4, I was walking into the walls quite a bit, as I did the day after taking the 2 doses. I don't recall waking and walking as much, but I still woke up with getting the same amount of sleep, just didn't walk the halls all night, but rather just laid in bed. I also noticed on 2 or 3 separate occasions, it felt as if a bolt of lightening went through my brain a couple of hours after taking the pill, which to me is scary, which would cause one to think it is a stroke attacking or a seizure. Just to read the drug info leaf and this meds is primary to prevent seizures!!! Go figure. I am also experiencing a whole lot more of pain in and around my breast, the left one especially, almost to the point, having just a very loose shirt and nothing else on is still painful!

I think I have gathered all that is required for the social security appointment tomorrow. I have the sealed box of medical records that arrived from the VA the other day to put in the truck, I will get my son to carry my clothes downstairs so that I can get to washing them maybe on Wednesday, because Monday is Social Security, Tuesday is VA for MD, Thursday is VA for MD.

I am also going to see if I can go back to work and try that again, don't have my rent money and today is the 3rd. Just need some good pain pills that won't knock me out during the 12 hour shifts, and possibly carry my cooler and keep ice packs on ice. ~~VM

No comments:

Post a Comment