Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back up again


I just got in the bed a little past midnight, it is now 0126am, and I am back up out of bed. As I was laying there heating pad in place, a pain shot through my head, which, I don't recall ever having a seizure in my life, but if I was to describe that pain, it felt like a "bolt of lightening shooting through my brain" and the pain kind of shook my whole head as I lay on my pillow, then the pain trickled quickly down my occipital lobe and neck into the right side of my jaw, where my teeth began to clamp down on one another, so with the amount of pain it was bringing, again, I can't sleep. Constantly going to the bathroom, the HCTZ pills for blood pressure just never stops working the kidneys.
I located my electronic Now Bible and found out that after having it for almost a year, I can voice record, so I did a test record and it worked, so I will post on there my mini notes for this journey, and it let me document my appointments. I really need to find the time and energy to learn this gadget. It does good for the Word and for music I put on it, now I will see what else I can do with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment