Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feeling raped

Today, I had to visit the doctor recommended by the Social Security. I am not sure how one 15 minute break would give him the qualification to determine my eligibility of disability, but I left his office, feeling as I had been raped. No he did not touch me, just the 'feeling' of helplessness. Called my own Social Worker, because I am having such a hard time getting through to the X ray department for the Xray of my heart and carotid arteries, only to find out the PCP I thought I got rid of back a few months ago, she is still my PCP, just been letting her interns see me, after speaking with the nurse in the Pain Clinic was told that she "the quack doc" was notified back in May, so here I sit in all this pain all this time, called also to patient affairs to find out why she is still my PCP and NO response from them. I am really trying NOT to go to the hospital to handle this............................. Another Fibro day from hell, migraine, stress, back aching, foot rash and needing to be removed!!!, Neck and shoulders in spazms, it can't get no worse, or can it.

No comments:

Post a Comment