Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Butterfly Theory


THE BUTTERFLY THEORY:
Just as the Caterpillar one day had to experience change, had not the Butterfly that was within Embrace that which was to be taking place and Confront the fact that her life was changine and was moving from a slow state to one of freedom and flight, the Butterfly began to Embrace the Change that she needed to Confront, and Challenge the Change in order to Conquer it. Although the Butterfly, just like those afflicted by Fibromyalgia, experienced pain and agony as her body began to take on a new life, things began to change from within, she no longer could crawl with caterpillars, for she now has Wings, Wings of hope, Wings of change, Wings to soar. If life has brought pain to your door and invaded your body, pushing you OUT, EMBRACE the Change, Face and Challenge it, so you may Soar~ Soar high, Soar Fly, Soar Free, my beautiful Fibro~<3~Butterfly, Soar~ @ Veronica Moore

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of how the new life-filled Butterfly might feel! Amazing! Thank you, Veronica.

    Embrace --> Confront --> Challenge --> Soar

    How wonderful!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought of the new life-filled journey of the Butterfly, as you speak of it! It's a wonderful comparison to our lives, as we journey through any tough time.

    Embrace --> Confront --> Challenge --> Soar

    Inspiring! Thank You!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete