Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Flare Day


Today is Sunday, July 3, 2011 and as I lay awake early this morning, ready to get up but scared to move because even now, with having done nothing to invoke pain or fatigue I am already feeling it, and my feet have not yet hit the floor. For some strange reason, we know when it's gonna be another day, like that day. Called the Flare Day.

Frustrated, I don't just GET up because I am already stiff and sore and tired. I went to bed, stiff, sore and tired just a few hours ago. I don't just GET up, I can't just GET up, I have to roll out the bed, and roll very slowly. And here it is yet an hour up and already tired, already hurting. Wanting to go to church, but church has to once again come to me. Just thinking of what to wear is wearing me down. (Thank God for the simple Black Dress, every woman should have a plain black dress) So it is not so much as what to wear, but having the STRENGTH to even get dressed. At best, I slowly get down the stairs and retreat once again to the rocker.

Listening to the first sermon and hearing this pastor speaking of the believer who stopped going to church has started going down, and I must disagree with him, because when health fails and no one seems to care... It's hard to get up and go, the Woman with the Issue of Blood for twelve years (Mark 5:25) needed help and had none, had spent ALL she had, was refused social security and because of her issue was denied fellowship, she was alone day after day, year after year in another flare, til she heard HE was coming. Things kept getting worse before they got better.

Physically I feel and am caught in another Flare, yes, you can tell it's gonna be one of those days, BUT Spiritually, I feel like a giant ready to Press, Push, Persevere and Touch the hem of His garment.
Have a super day, Flare or not, pain or not~

2 comments:

  1. This is Aprill from facebook. This is me. Every sentence you spoke is me. Many of your struggles are mine also. I am a 5yr breast cancer survivor and I want to strive. Right now most days I survivor. The struggle with getting dressed for church being a struggle and I retreat to my chaise. Thank you sister for letting me know that you too understand. I thank you Father God for leading me here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Aprill, thank God for you, and praying that your struggle ends SOON, because it will end, HE is a God that heals, I am at this very moment writing my book, will post it once done, hopefully before midnight. Push yourself, and God will lift u up~

      Delete