Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Friday, June 24, 2011

How can you say that, when you do not know?


How can u say you are my brother, my sister/my friend and you are not able to look in my face and see my PAIN? How can you claim to love me, when u don't even know me. If we are a part of the body of Christ, and I am the toe, YOU should feel my pain, even if you are the finger.

It is impossible to a part of the Body and not feel what another feels. How can you NOT hear me when I cry, when my face is stained with a permanent streak of tears? How can you claim to love me, when you approach me and I won't let you hug me, because even HUGS HURT ME?

How can you tell me to Pray, when YOU have not prayed for me knowing it is hard for me to even get on my KNEES, how can you tell me to EXERCISE, when I can barely WALK, how can you tell me to buy VITAMINS or SUPPLEMENTS when my job has been REPLACED by handouts.

How CAN you tell me to eat healthier, when I can't stand long enough to COOK and going out is a Luxury I no longer can afford. How CAN you tell me to take a NAP and I will feel better, when I have been up for 5 days STRAIGHT?

How DARE you tell me I dont LOOK sick when you know NOT what I feel.... for you see, Jesus is the ONLY one who is acquainted with THIS pain, unless you have this, you will never understand this...

Not I am not one weak in my faith, I am using my FAITH to FIGHT this, whereas you my friend, my sister, my brother, you are STILL taking high blood pressure medication, you are still taking insulin SHOTS, you are still taking (___________________) You don't look like you have High blood pressure? You don't look like you have HIV... don't judge me unless you KNOW me.

Sometimes God ALLOWS things like Fibromyalgia to come along to pull ONE closer upon His BREAST where we may feast on the nourishing WORD that is needed to LIVE that you should have gave~

No comments:

Post a Comment