Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Purpose of MY Pain


God had spoke to me long before the doctors diagnosis about this pain and told me that there is a Purpose to the pain. Everything I take you through, I have a purpose for it, then I begin to see my many Christian sisters and brothers, ministers, pastors, prophets and so on, how they treated me, responded to me, adviced me, and God said to me, show them how Amazing my Grace is, for they take it for granted, but it is through Grace that one can even live with this, because MY grace HE said, IS sufficient.

He said to me that it rains on the Just and the UNjust, life happens to us all, when the twin towers came down on 9-11, the saved folk didn't excape because they were saved, life just happened, and 3,000+ died!

Christians started treating me like the disease, some gave their unsolicited advise, others told me what to do, what to drink, eat and wear, one of my own sisters told me to PRESS into prayer more.... so it was then, I seen the PURPOSE, because if these "friends/family" were going off on me in a way that was NOT the way Jesus would have, how were they treating people that didn't walk in the same level of faith as I, and God allowed me to walk through the corrodors of Fibro for His children to share HOPE while coping. For you see, not only was I witness to Jesus in how He handled the woman at the well, the woman with the issue of blood, the woman who had been bent over for 18 years, I WAS her. He spoke out of GRACE and MERCY to the pain. He never told them what they did wrong, that they needed to just get up and exercise, all He said, was YOUR FAITH: HAS MADE YOU WHOLE~ The struggle is for your faith.
Sometimes we are removed from those that are "like" us, yet so different from a different perspective. The yellow chick is made just like the black ones, but dared to be different, even if it meant, coming down from the crowd and walk alone, there is a purpose for it. Don't allow anyone to devaluate you because of what has happened to you. No one graduated from high school and declared to have a life of pain, no one woke up and said, let me have a back ache today and for the rest of my life, just like Job AND his wife. LIFE JUST HAPPENS!
I have removed over 1,000 friends, and replaced them with people who I have an appreciation for, those with pain, who are what the Believer is to be, NONjudgmental and indifferent, full of Love and Compassion. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment