Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Friday, May 20, 2011

Broken glass


Today I woke up feeling ok. Then as the morning begin to bring daylight in, the pain intensified, it is barely 7am and my hands are in so much pain. I mean it feels like broken glass, a million little pieces of broken glass in my hands from my fingertips to my wrists. I mean it feels like a 99 year old with osteoarthritis. Then as I lay back down, and curl up in the fetal position, my feet are feeling the same way. My thighs are BRUISED as if I had been beat, it feels like someone came down on my thighs with a metal board and just SLAMMED me. As I lay there, I begin to cry for God to just take me home, this is NOT living, laying in a cesspool of tears, and now it is almost 8am and I am taking pain pills to try to fight the pain.

I know my Faith is on trial and under fire. I know I am being TRIED in the fire, I know that my Redeemer lives and that there is a purpose for the Pain, a Ministry from this Madness. I know that being weakened from this pain without any notice that through Christ, I am made strong. I will confront this, I will challenge this, I will conquer this!

No comments:

Post a Comment