Changed for Purpose

It is has been a desire, a passion, a dream and a goal of mine since starting a career as a nurse to do more for others, now that I can no longer WORK, I can still help by making others across the nation and around the world more aware of the Invisible monster that has already attacked and literally changed the lives of millions. I began the journey of hospice nursing, in aiding and helping families and patients in the disease, dying, death and grieving process to cope with their illness and what to expect next. Now my journey in life is carrying me in another direction, yet helping others.

I do believe that I am a Woman of Purpose and my sickness does not define me or my Destiny, I still have a job to do for the Lord, as long as their is breath in my body, I shall continue the assignment I have been assigned to do, since the Foundations of the World.

I also want to share with you an opportunity for Support on the local, national and global levels. I pray the pages of this journal will help you with your own Journey.

Veronica Moore

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prayer

As I struggled to get out of bed, I can still say thank You Lord. I come to lift up all the wonderful people you have placed in my life who is in PAIN, I place their pain on your throne, Lord there are times our pain is so intense that we "forget" to talk to You, our creator about it, we come together as wounded vessels that have been hit my a mystery illness that plagues us with constant, continually pain, now Lord, we know that you are familiar with and acquainted with our pain, so we come to You in prayer, because of Your love for us, and Your dying for us and carrying on our sickness, our pain, our sin, we bring this to you, in the name of Jesus. Lord I thank you in advance for a miracle, a radical intervention at Your word. I thank You for Grace and Mercy. I pray that all that would read this, would feel your touch of Healing on this day, for whatever PAIN they are living with at this very moment. I repent of any sins, for it was in sin I was born, I was shaped in iniquity. I place it all on the altar. I receive your divine plan and purpose for my life, just as there was a PLAN and a PURPOSE for the pain and the abandonment and the Cross, STILL You, Lord endure it, despising the shame, and YOU did it for Me. Thank You, Lord, I bless you for every vessel that would call on you out of their pain and need for Your healing touch today, in the name of Jesus, amen, amen and Amen~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prayer. I lifted my hands and receive it in the name of the Lord. Thank you for sharing your life with others here. It is helping us to know we are not alone in our suffering. God is bigger and able. Praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this prayer, and for sharing your pain and struggles with us. I am sorry for your pain and suffering and lift you up daily in prayer. We have the victory because He says so! Standing with you.

    ReplyDelete